1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Line a baking sheet with a parchment or silicone liner. Open the crescent roll package and separate the rolls into triangles.
2. In a small bowl, combine the cinnamon and sugar. Dip each of the marshmallows in the melted butter, then roll in the cinnamon sugar mixture.
3. Place a marshmallow in the middle of each dough triangle, then roll the dough tightly around the marshmallow. Be sure to pinch all of the seams to seal the roll all the way around.
4. Place the rolls on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 10-14 minutes, or until golden brown.
5. Immediately after removing rolls from the oven, brush with the remaining butter and sprinkle with remaining cinnamon sugar mixture. Serve warm & enjoy!